When and where will The 2020 IT World Awards take place?
The awards will be hosted virtually on Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 11 AM PST. The virtual ceremony is streamed via YouTube Live
Who may attend the Virtual Awards Ceremony?
Everyone in your company-organization, agency, family, and friends can attend.
Do we have to purchase a registration ticket to attend?
Yes a ticket has to be purchased. Only one registration ticket has to be purchased for your entire organization to participate in the virtual ceremony.
- November 13 | Early-Bird price is US$ 495 if ticket purchased by this date.
- After November 13 | Price is US$ 545
- November 20 | Last day registrations will be accepted
How do I purchase registration ticket for the event?
You can purchase registration ticket by clicking on the button below or from the “Virtual Awards Ceremony” page.
Early bird price is US$ 495
What benefits will registrants receive?
Each registered organization with a valid “registration ticket” will be entitled to the following:
- With only 1 Registration Ticket your entire organization, friends, and family members can participate in the virtual awards ceremony.
- One 30 seconds short video highlighting your organization will be made by us and played during the ceremony after the emcee announces your organization as the winner.
- One 30 seconds prerecorded master acceptance-speech video from your organization will be played during your virtual awards presentation.
- All of your participants will be able to take photos and be interviewed on the virtual red carpet, and to upload their own personal acceptance-speech videos to the virtual event platform.
What are all the content and uploads required from the attending organization?
The following content and uploads are required from the attending organization after purchasing a registration ticket:
- Upload Company-Organization logo: Upload a high-resolution copy of attending organization’s logo that we may use in the presentations (png, jpeg, eps format preferred)
- Script for Company-Organization Short Video: In 50 words or less describe the winning organization. This script will be used by us to make a short video for your company-organization. Each participating organization will be announced once by our emcee. We’ll then show this short video. Tip: it’s best to describe briefly what the organization does.
- Upload Company-Organization Acceptance Speech: Upload Company-Organization Acceptance Speech video clip of up to 30 seconds recorded by you. (mp4 format preferred)
- Red Carpet Interviews: Upload Company-Organization Red Carpet Interview video clip of up to 2-5 minutes recorded by you. (mp4 format preferred). Tip: talk about your win today.
Will IT World Award winners receive any complimentary registration passes for the event?
No, all who wish to attend the event must purchase registration ticket.
Are IT World Award winners required to attend the event?
No, IT Award winners are not required to attend the virtual ceremony. But attending has several benefits and therefore we do recommend attending.
Delivery of Awards and Payments of Shipping Fees
Delivery of Awards and Payments of Shipping Fees
Registration to attend includes a medallion for each gold, silver, and bronze category. Shipping and handling fee has to be paid for each item.
If you need help in estimating the shipping charges, please email us or use the livechat anytime.
Winners in the USA
- US $20 per Gold, Silver or Bronze Medallion
Winners in Canada
- US $35 per Gold, Silver or Bronze Medallion
Winners in all other Countries
- US $95 per Gold, Silver or Bronze Medallion
How will we receive our purchased registration ticket?
After you have purchased your registration ticket, we will send you instructions about how to add participants to your registration. The SVUS Awards will send each participant you add to your registration an email with a unique link to add themselves to the virtual event.
Which awards will be virtually presented during the ceremony?
All awards won by organizations participating (Grand, Gold, Silver, and Bronze) will be represented.
Will IT World Awards winners who are not represented at the virtual ceremony be announced?
No. Because all winners have already been announced, only those winning organizations with registration tickets will be recognized during the ceremony.
How many times will our organization be announced during the ceremony?
Each organization will be announced only once during the virtual presentations. The emcee will announce your organization’s name and all the wins. We will then show a short video about the winning organization that we’ll produce, and then a pre-recorded acceptance speech video, supplied by the winning organization.
In what order will organizations be showcased during the ceremony?
The awards will be presented in the order in which registration tickets are booked.
How will the virtual ceremony simulate how winners would be called to the stage to accept their awards?
Each participating organization will be announced by our emcee. We’ll then show a short video about the winning organization that we’ll produce. Then we’ll show an acceptance-speech video of up to 30 seconds provided by the winning organization.
What can I include in my organization’s announcement video?
After you have completed your purchase of registration ticket, you will receive a form to upload:
1) On the event registration form you’ll see a place to upload your organization’s logo (please use a high-resolution logo) and a few photographs or video clips of your choice. If you do not have these media assets ready for upload when you purchase your registration, you will be able to return to your registration order later to upload them. The confirmation email you will receive after placing your order will contain a link to return to your order.
We cannot guarantee that media assets uploaded after November 26 will be used in the video that we produce about your organization. Note that you will not be given the opportunity to review your organization’s video before the event and you will have no editorial control over it.
Will a video be produced about my organization if we cannot attend the event?
No, we will only produce videos for organizations represented in the event.
Will my organization be able to use the virtual awards ceremony event clips after the event?
Yes. After the virtual awards ceremony we will publish the videos on our YouTube channel. Each organization that attended will be given its video to use however it likes for promoting their win.
Will we receive our awards before we have to record our acceptance speeches?
A: Yes. We plan to ship awards to winners o/a October 23. Which means you should receive your awards by November 6, giving you approximately three weeks in which to record and upload your acceptance speech video(s).
We’d like to order additional copies of our awards to share with our colleagues. Will they be able to receive them before they need to record their personal acceptance-speech videos.
Copies of awards may be ordered at any time in the SVUS Awards Store at http://SVUSawards.com. We typically require 6-8 weeks to fulfill orders. However, all merchandise for organization’s with valid registration ticket will be manufactured and shipped on higher priority.
Will there be a red carpet area for photographs during the virtual ceremony?
Yes. All participants will be able to have photos taken on the virtual red carpet. The system we will use will enable participants to text or email their photo or selfie to the photography system, and within minutes receive back their photo with our special red-carpet backdrop and framing added to it.
Will the virtual awards ceremony be recorded?
Yes. The ceremony will be broadcast live, worldwide, via YouTube Live. It will be recorded and stored so that if you would like to watch it again at a later date.
Will our participants be able to be interviewed on the virtual red carpet, as they are at live SVUS Awards events?
Yes, we will have an option in the ceremony platform, Swapcard, for participants to schedule a time on Zoom with a SVUS Awards representative to record their interview. If they’d prefer, they can also record the interview video themselves (we will provide the questions ahead of time) and we will add SVUS Awards branding and backgrounds to their interview clips. Interview slots will be open November 24 – December 8 so your participants won’t need to feel pressured to do an interview the day of the ceremony. Interviews will be published on the SVUS Awards YouTube channel.
When and how will video clips of the event be made available?
The video clip of the primary pre-recorded acceptance speech you provide will be combined with the short video we produce about your organization. These combined clips will then be published on the SVUS Awards’ YouTube channel.
What sponsorship opportunities are available for the virtual IT Awards ceremony?
We have two levels of sponsor options available; We can accept Diamond sponsors and Platinum Sponsor.
Next Steps After Registration
Once you have purchased a registration ticket for your organization, your main point of contact will receive an email containing a checklist outlining everything required to participate in the ceremony. This will include how to record and upload your 30-second virtual acceptance speeches, scheduling your red carpet interviews.
Still have questions?
Send us an email at help [@] networkproductsguide.com or use the livechat on our website.